Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Restoring Paradise the documentry film.


From the beginning I knew that I had two valuable properties, the painting and the extraordinary story that surrounds it's amazing journey, since its birth in May of 1950 in the old Hunting Lodge of the Contessa Castillion in the wooded outskirts of Paris.




I had the move documented from the old mansion on the Gold Coast of Long Island where we salvaged it. We edited a 2min.30 second video that can be seen in my second posting. I have interviewed four film makers and am planing to produce the film that documents the entertaining and dramatic journey of the painting and the artists that gave it birth.




I will give you details in upcoming posts. The real world and the dentist beckons and I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment